Utilizing MRP’s patented integrated skid, the XCG tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable polycarbonate skid glides over rocks and obstacles. The XCG is offered in several mounting options and sizes to fit nearly any frame on the market. The backplate sports a raised top fin profile that prevents a dropped chain from damaging your frame.
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending).
- Raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell
- Great for dual-ring, 10-speed cranks
- ISCG, ISCG-05, and BB mounting options
- Available to cover up to 36t, 40t, and 44t outer chainrings.
- 99g (XCG 40, ISCG-05 model)
- Available in black